4. What Personal Information We Collect and How We Collect It. We do not currently require you to provide Personal Information in order to have access to general information available on the Site. But, we do receive and/or collect Personal Information from you in the following ways:
4.1. Registration. In order to use certain services that we offer via the Services, you may be required to register to the Service and will be required to provide us with certain information, such as your name, as well as a password that you will use in order to access the Services (“Registration Information”). We may send you a text message (SMS) to your mobile phone or any other electronic device with SIM to confirm your registration. If you choose not to register, you may not be able to access or use certain features of the Services.
4.3. Vehicle Information. You may also be required to provide information about the vehicle(s) on which the Product is installed and with which the Service will be used, including the manufacturer (make), model, year, and license number of the vehicle. We may also record, in connection with the use of the Services, the hardware and serial numbers and software version number of the Product installed on the vehicle being operated.
4.4. Use of the Services. During your use of the Services we may collect personal information relating to your use of the Services, including with respect to the number of times you accessed to or try to access applications on your device while driving or operating a vehicle.
4.6. ‘Contact Us’ Information. If you send us a “Contact Us” request, whether by submitting an online form that we make available or by sending an email to an email address that we display, you may be required to provide us with certain information such as your name and email address.
4.7. Location Data. Certain features or functionality (“Features“) of the App may collect or be dependent on data related to your geographic location (“Location Data“). You should be able to use the settings on your mobile device to turn off location-sharing features.
4.8. Mobile Device Data. We may collect limited information from your mobile device in order to provide the App. Such information may include your mobile device type, mobile device ID, and date and time stamps of App use.
5. The Way We Use Personal Information. If you submit or we collect Personal Information through the Services, then we may use such Personal Information in the following ways:
5.1. We will use your Personal Information to provide and improve our Services and to identify and authenticate your access to the parts of the Services that you are authorized to access and in order to send you updates and information regarding changes or updates we may perform in the Services or the App.
5.4. We may also share Personal Information with our partners that are the owners or operators of the vehicle fleet which includes the Vehicle, for the purpose of reporting the use and operation of the Services.
5.5. We may disclose your Personal Information or any information you submitted via the Services if we have a good faith belief that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to: (I) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (ii) enforce our EULA, including investigations of potential violations thereof; (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud or security issues; or (iv) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Saverone, our users, yourself or the public.
6. Use of Anonymous Information. We may use Anonymous Information (as defined below) or disclose it to third party service providers in order to improve our Services and enhance your experience with the Services. We may also disclose Anonymous Information (with or without compensation) to third parties, including advertisers and partners. “Anonymous Information” means information which does not enable identification of an individual user, such as aggregated information about the use of our Services.
7. Choice. At all times, you may choose whether or not to provide or disclose Personal Information. If you choose not to provide mandatory Personal Information, you will not be able to use the App and the Services.
8. Access/Accuracy. To the extent that you do provide us with Personal Information, we wish to maintain accurate Personal Information. If you would like to delete or correct any of your other Personal Information that we may be storing, you may submit an access request by sending an email to email@example.com. Your email should include adequate details of your request.
9. Children’s Privacy. The Services are not structured to attract minors who do not have a driving license. Accordingly, we do not intend to collect Personal Information from anyone we know to be under the applicable legal age to have a driving license. If we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a child who does not have a driving license, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any such information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Security. The security of Personal Information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards, including the use of appropriate administrative, physical and technical safeguards, to protect the Personal Information submitted to us. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use reasonable acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security or confidentiality. If you have any questions about security on the Services, you can contact us at email@example.com.
11. Merger, Sale or Bankruptcy. In the event that we are acquired by or merged with a third party entity, or in the event of bankruptcy or a comparable event, we reserve the right to transfer or assign Personal Information in connection with the foregoing events.
Last updated: February 20, 2021